We have recently created our very own little Robot with the help of Unknown Creatives (UK) Ltd. Now we have our little PC People UK robot we think he needs a name!
Starting on the 1st November and running until the 30th November we would like you to name our bot.
- Each person (twitter/facebook account) can only enter once.
- You must Retweet/Share the competition tweet or post.
- You must use the #PCPBOT within your tweet or post.
- You must like our facebook page or follow our twitter account.
- Please check where possible the #PCPBOT for names already used if we find a name has been used twice we will let the person know and let them enter again.
- When the 2nd stage commences only 1 vote will count per person
The first stage of the competition will close on the 30th November, after this we will pick our favourite top 3 names. We will announce the top 3 names on Monday 2nd December and let the 3 winners know.
From the 2nd December – 9th December the three names will go to a public vote. When voting please use the #PCPBOT in your tweet or post. We will be advertising each winner throughout this week.
On Tuesday 10th December we will announce our winner and our PC People UK robot will have a name!
1st Prize is a Konstruktor DIY SLR Camera and a PC People UK mug which will feature the little PC People UK robot
2nd Prize is a tetrus lamp and a PC People UK mug which features our robot
3rd prize is a PC People UK mug.